In these uncertain times, we wanted to tell you about what we are doing here at Best Western PLUS City Centre Quebec to support you and your travel plans.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to be uncertain, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility. The safety of our customers and our staff are top priorities.
We have taken additional steps to make sure our cleaning and hygiene process even more rigorous:
- The property has temporarily suspended the following service: valet parking
- The Bistro Le 330 restaurant will open on April 2, 2021 by applying social distancing measures. Open Monday to Friday from 6.30 a.m. to 11 a.m., as well as Saturday and Sunday from 6.30 a.m. to noon.
- The dining room of Café In is open by applying social distancing measures. Open everyday from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning the public areas, including the entrance hall, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.
- Disinfection stations have been installed in several strategic locations.
- We continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with the current food safety recommendations.
- Arrows are visible on the ground to respect social distances.
- No one other than you will be allowed access to your room during your stay, including our housekeeping staff. If you would like to have a fresh room or to receive additional amenties after your first night, do not hesitate to contact the front desk at any moment!
- Non-essential items have been removed from the rooms.
- All rooms are completely sanitized between each stay to guarantee your comfort and security.
- The pool is now open! Our pool is available between 6:00AM and 9:00PM, on 30-minutes time slots that you can book through the front desk. Only one family bubble at a time are allowed in the pool area. We also ask that you sanitize all equipments used during your time at the pool.
- The gym is now open! Our gym is available between 6:00AM and 9:00PM, on 30-minutes time slots that you can book through the front desk. A maximum of 2 persons at a time are allowed in the gym area. We also ask that you sanitize all equipments used during your time at the gym.
- Please note : there is a curfew between 09:30 PM and 05:00 AM effective in the region of Quebec City. Customers must be in their rooms at 09:30PM.
- The rooms made available to customers must be rented only to people belonging to the same family unit (residing at the same adress).
Best Western We Care Clean program.